Hi Senthuran,

When checking the user session using prompt=none parameter, Shall we use a
fetch call instead of navigating users to login service endpoint ( I:e
`/publisher/services/auth/login` in publisher). it will hinder browser
redirections, so the user won't recognize a browser redirect.

Regarding:

mandate the login to the Devportal without showing the anonymous view

For this case, I think we need to refactor the store  REST API, to restrict
anonymous API calls. For example, now users can see all the public APIs
without providing an access token (anonymous) @Malintha Amarasinghe
<malint...@wso2.com>  WDYT ?

Thanks
~KasunTe

--
*Kasun Thennakoon* | Associate Technical Lead | WSO2 Inc.
(m) +94 711661919 | (w) +94 11 214 5345 | (e) kasu...@wso2.com