WSO2 Identity and Access Management team is pleased to announce the release
of Identity Server 5.11.0 Beta2!
Download

You can download WSO2 Identity Server 5.11.0 Beta2 from here
<https://github.com/wso2/product-is/releases/download/v5.11.0-beta2/wso2is-5.11.0-beta2.zip>
.
<https://github.com/wso2/product-is/blob/master/release-guidelines.md#how-to-run>How
to run

   1. Extract the downloaded zip file.
   2. Go to the *bin* directory in the extracted folder.
   3. Run the *wso2server.sh* file if you are on a Linux/Mac OS or run the
   *wso2server.bat* file if you are on a Windows OS.
   4. Optionally, if you need to start the OSGi console with the server,
   use the *-DosgiConsole* property when starting the server.

<https://github.com/wso2/product-is/blob/master/release-guidelines.md#whats-new-in-wso2-identity-server-released_version>What's
new in WSO2 Identity Server 5.11.0 Beta2

A list of all the new features and bug fixes shipped with this release can
be found here <https://github.com/wso2/product-is/milestone/145?closed=1>.
Known Issues

All the open issues pertaining to WSO2 Identity Server are reported at the
following location:

   - IS Runtime <https://github.com/wso2/product-is/issues>

Contribute to WSO2 Identity Server
<https://github.com/wso2/product-is/blob/master/release-guidelines.md#mailing-lists>Mailing
Lists

Join our mailing lists and correspond with the developers directly. We also
encourage you to take part in discussions related to the product in the
architecture mailing list. If you have any questions regarding the product
you can use our StackOverflow forum to raise them as well.

   - IAM Developer List: iam-...@wso2.org <d...@wso2.org>
   - Architecture List: architecture@wso2.org
   - User Forum: StackOverflow
   <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/wso2is>

<https://github.com/wso2/product-is/blob/master/release-guidelines.md#slack-channels>Slack
Channels

Join us via our wso2is.slack.com
<https://join.slack.com/t/wso2is/shared_invite/enQtNzk0MTI1OTg5NjM1LTllODZiMTYzMmY0YzljYjdhZGExZWVkZDUxOWVjZDJkZGIzNTE1NDllYWFhM2MyOGFjMDlkYzJjODJhOWQ4YjE>
for
even better communication. You can talk to our developers directly
regarding any issues, concerns about the product. We encourage you to start
discussions or join any ongoing discussions with the team, via our slack
channels.

   - Discussions about developments: Dev Channel
   <https://wso2is.slack.com/messages/dev>
   - New releases: Release Announcement Channel
   <https://wso2is.slack.com/messages/releases>

<https://github.com/wso2/product-is/blob/master/release-guidelines.md#reporting-issues>Reporting
Issues

We encourage you to report issues, improvements, and feature requests
regarding WSO2 Identity Server through our public WSO2 Identity Server GIT
Issues <https://github.com/wso2/product-is/issues>.

*Important: Please be advised that security issues must be reported
to secur...@wso2.com <secur...@wso2.com>, not as GitHub issues, in order to
reach the proper audience. We strongly advise following the WSO2 Security
Vulnerability Reporting Guidelines
<https://docs.wso2.com/display/Security/WSO2+Security+Vulnerability+Reporting+Guidelines>
when
reporting the security issues.*

For more information about WSO2 Identity Server, please see
 https://wso2.com/identity-and-access-management
<https://wso2.com/identity-and-access-management> or visit the WSO2 Oxygen
Tank <http://wso2.com/library/> developer portal for additional resources.

~ The WSO2 Identity and Access Management Team ~

*Nipuni Paaris* | Software Engineer | WSO2 Inc.
(m) +94 077 9028904 | (w) +94 011 2145345 | (e): nipu...@wso2.com
[image: https://wso2.com/signature] <https://wso2.com/signature>