Typically you would use the Maven assembly plugin to do this,
downloading from Archiva using the normal repository mechanism.
However, if you are not using Maven and want a feature in Archiva to
be able to download a jar and it's dependencies in a zip - please file
a request in JIRA.

Thanks!

- Brett