From: Brett Porter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 9:24 PM
To: archiva-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: archiva-1.0.2 eta?

Jason,

I took a look at this - the only way I could reproduce it was by

adding maven-metadata.xml to the list of artifacts in the "repository

scanning" tab - can you confirm whether that is the case for you?

Cheers,

Brett

-

>  Consumer [repository-purge] had an error when processing file

[/proxy/maven2/org/apache/cxf/cxf-rt-bindings-soap/2.0.3-incubator/maven

--

Brett Porter

Blog: http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/