As of July 07, 2007, the mpiBLAST mailing lists are now being hosted at
http://www.mpiblast.org. You have been invited to join the corresponding list
at this new domain and we believe that we have successfully copied the existing
posts from the old list to the new list. However, if you do have trouble with
this new list, please send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and we will remedy the
situation expediently.

Thanks for your patience.
-J
p.s. mpiBLAST versions 1.5.0, 1.5.0-PIO, and 2.0.0-beta are due out at the end
of the month. :-)

Your address "archive@mail-archive.com" has been invited to join the
owner. You may accept the invitation by simply replying to this
message, keeping the Subject: header intact.

You can also visit this web page:

http://www.mpiblast.org/cgi-bin/mailman/confirm/users/86853715fbf9c0b4a6d0255ccbc0249e226768c1

Or you should include the following line -- and only the following
line -- in a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

    confirm 86853715fbf9c0b4a6d0255ccbc0249e226768c1

Note that simply sending a `reply' to this message should work from
most mail readers.

If you want to decline this invitation, please simply disregard this
message.  If you have any questions, please send them to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]