Choose your favorite iPhone 7 colour and enjoy this surprise from us.

Hi archive@mail-archive.com,

Now that Apple' s iPhone 7 is here, it' s time to kick things off with an exciting promotion! A limited number of selected people will receive the chance to win an Apple iPhone 7, valued at $1,249 in the colour of their choice. And you are one of the selected people to receive this unique opportunity to win it.

Yes, please

iPhone 7 Other confirmed participants:

1. Kelly B., Sydney
2. Jennifer K., Melbourne
3. Bart N., Perth
4. Nicole S., Sydney
5. Olly K., Perth
6. Logan W., Darwin
7. Barbra S., Brisbane
8. Carol S., Sydney
9. Max M., Brisbane

About our promotion:

Every now and then we like to surprise our customers with some exclusively selected competitions and promotions. We value each of our customers that' s why every customer will receive this limited chance. We hope you will enjoy it. Please note: if you will leave your chance unconfirmed, we may pass it to another person.

If you would like to be unsubscribed from all future email offers by us, please click here