(UsWeekly) Jillian Michaels Confirms The Biggest Loser Rumors Are True. Read
the Exclusive Story Only Here: http://knowmore.ahdrive.us/u/24838907

I was a little put off by the BBQ being pork and not calling their chicken
fried steak by its proper name. But when the food arrived, I became a
believer.... This place continues to please. The food is good, consistent and
craveable. I don't think I'll ever get tired of eating here. Pretzels and beer
cheese... They do a great job of kid birthdays - all came out with a sombrero
and a great big sopapilla with ice cream - put whipped cream on her nose and
cheeks and... Mike F. described the food and eating experience perfectly...The
Lighthouse Restaurant in Sulphur Well, Ky is not only a local legend but their
fame is truly... OMG! Great pizza. ..8f4f07cd1dcc9c0da19bde386b23362e