Infopackets Email Newsletter: Wednesday, Sep 27, 2017

Welcome to the next edition of the Infopackets Newsletter, featuring MS
Windows, mobile and technology news.

> Special Software Offers: Save up to 80% - offers expire soon!

Click here to get the best software deals - limited time!

http://www.infopackets.com/lists/lt.php?id=Z0xVAFQBSggDVxoJU1JVDwE

> Slow PC got you down? Get Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2017 for free

Features & Benefits:

 --> System Clean, Fix and Optimization
 --> System Tuneup for Top Performance
 --> Includes more than 20 Tools

How many hidden problems slow your PC down?

Find out now! Get your license for free and download now:

http://www.infopackets.com/lists/lt.php?id=Z0xVAFQASggDVxoJU1JVDwE

-> In This Issue: At a Glance

->>> Today's Headlines

  --> Microsoft Confirms Office 2019

  --> On this Day in History: for Wednesday, Sep 27, 2017

->>> PLUS ... Our Top Stories From The Past 4 Days

  --> Google Video Ads to Get Way More Personal

  --> How to Fix: Virtualize Dell Windows Server 2003 (PERC RAID)

  --> How to Fix: VMWare Workstation Network Broken after Oracle VirtualBox
Install

  --> Microsoft: Windows 10 is now 'Speedier, More Reliable'

->>> At The Very Bottom

  --> Link to: Archive Pages

  --> Link to: Remove / Unsubscribe / Change Newsletter Frequency

-> Free eBook: How To Use Windows 8 Productively Despite Its Modern Interface

While Windows 8 isn't the most ideal setup for non-touchscreen desktops and
laptops, don't shut the door to it and revert back to Windows 7 just yet.
Give these tips a try and see if they help you be more productive. You
might just like it!

Click below to download this eBook now:

http://www.infopackets.com/lists/lt.php?id=Z0xRAlFKDwcDHVcIV1BVDQ

Note: this eBook is free, but registration is required; after that, you can
download more eBooks, videos and guides using the link below without
registering again.

Important: if you have problems or questions regarding the registration
form, please read this:

http://www.infopackets.com/lists/lt.php?id=Z0xVCR8PAAdJUFYMVVBX

-> Free eBook: Smartphone Viruses Are Real: How To Stay Protected

Considering how integral smartphones now are to everyday life, it's scary
to think how much damage can be done by malware - and sometimes all it
takes is one lapse in judgment to become infected. Download this guide to
find out what these infections could do to you, how to detect them, and how
to shield yourself from them.

Click below to download this eBook now:

http://www.infopackets.com/lists/lt.php?id=Z0xRAlVKDwcDHVcIV1BVDQ

Note: this eBook is free, but registration is required; after that, you can
download more eBooks, videos and guides using the link below without
registering again.

Important: if you have problems or questions regarding the registration
form, please read this:

http://www.infopackets.com/lists/lt.php?id=Z0xVCR8PAAdJUFYMVVBX

-> Latest Stories Available on Main Page

Our main page is updated daily with the latest stories available. To access
those stories, click the main page link below. Otherwise, use the headlines
and links further down this page.

http://www.infopackets.com/lists/lt.php?id=Z0xVBh8PAAdJUFYMVVBX

-> Today's Headlines (With Synopsis) + Link to Full Story

    receive updates, but only for an unspecified period. Despite the name,
    Office 2019 will come out in the second half of next year. It's
    described by Microsoft as both a "perpetual release" and a "perpetual
    update", which is a somewhat unwieldy way to distinguish it from Office
    365. Office 365 is a subscription model in which users get continuous
    updates for as long as they pay either a monthly or annual
    subscription, but when ...

http://www.infopackets.com/lists/lt.php?id=Z0xVA1MASggDVxoJU1JVDwE

    ... Plus Our Top Stories From The Past 4 Days:

->>> Google Video Ads to Get Way More Personal (published 20170926)

    The content of video ads you see on YouTube could be personalized
    based on your online history, thanks to new advertiser tools. The video
    clips could automatically adjust based on sites you've ...

http://www.infopackets.com/lists/lt.php?id=Z0xVA1MDSggDVxoJU1JVDwE

->>> How to Fix: Virtualize Dell Windows Server 2003 (PERC RAID) (published
20170925)

    Infopackets Reader Fabian A. writes: " Dear Dennis, I have a very old
    Dell Windows 2003 Server with a PERC RAID card set up for storage. We
    are trying to convert this old server into a virtual ...

http://www.infopackets.com/lists/lt.php?id=Z0xVA1MCSggDVxoJU1JVDwE

->>> How to Fix: VMWare Workstation Network Broken after Oracle VirtualBox
Install
(published 20170922)

    Infopackets Reader Sal S. writes: " Dear Dennis, Thanks so much for
    helping me fix the remote desktop 'another connection is in progress'
    error ! I have another question. As I mentioned, we use ...

http://www.infopackets.com/lists/lt.php?id=Z0xVA1MFSggDVxoJU1JVDwE

->>> Microsoft: Windows 10 is now 'Speedier, More Reliable' (published 20170921)

    Microsoft claims Windows 10 performance is improving while glitches
    are less common. It appears one explanation may be a slowdown in the
    update rollout process. The claims come in a blog post ...

http://www.infopackets.com/lists/lt.php?id=Z0xVA1MESggDVxoJU1JVDwE

-> Please Support Infopackets

If you appreciate we what do here at Infopackets and enjoy receiving the
newsletter every day, we kindly ask to reach deep into your pocket and
give as much as you can afford. We NEED and appreciate your support,
more than ever.

Thanks very much!

To find out how you can donate to our website, please click here:

http://www.infopackets.com/lists/lt.php?id=Z0xVAlFKDwcDHVcIV1BVDQ

> NEW Reference Cards from Tradepub - FREE!

--> Microsoft Windows 10 -- Free Reference Card

This Microsoft Windows 10 Reference card provides shortcuts, tips, and
tricks for the popular operating system.

Use this reference to brush up on the basics and to find alternative
methods to your favorite commands. This printable quick reference is
yours to use, distribute, and share!

http://www.infopackets.com/lists/lt.php?id=Z0xcBlNKDwcDHVcIV1BVDQ

--> Microsoft Office 2016 -- Free Reference Card Kit

This Microsoft Office 2016 reference kits includes 5 individual reference
cards providing shortcuts, tips, and tricks for the most popular office
productivity suite in the world.

Use the reference cards to brush up on the basics and/or find alternative
methods to your favorite commands. Each reference card is designed to be
printable and are yours to use, distribute, and share!

The 5 Reference Cards Included in this eKit:

--> Outlook 2016
--> Access 2016
--> Excel 2016
--> PowerPoint 2016
--> Word 2016

http://www.infopackets.com/lists/lt.php?id=Z0xcB1pKDwcDHVcIV1BVDQ

Note: these guides are free, but registration is required; after that,

-> On This Day in History: Wednesday, Sep 27, 2017

On this Day in History -- September 27

Famous people born on this day:

 -->  1722, Samuel Adams, revolutionary rabble rouser.

 -->  1840, Thomas Nast, political cartoonist of late 1800s America.

 -->  1972, Gwyneth Paltrow, actress.

Events on this day in history:

 -->  1787, Constitution submitted to the states for ratification.

 -->  1825, Railroad transportation is born with first track in England.

 -->  1950, The answering machine is invented, (at the tone, please...).