http://dahindende.ch/image/zkUebGm.png

Yοur Αpple id was used tο sign in tο iclοud via a new web brοwser. CHILDCARE FOR TODDLERS & PRESCHOOLERS

children at play

We offer full day care for toddlers and preschoolers

We offer a half day care program from 8:00am - 12:00pm only for children 3-5 years of age

You may choose from the following:

  • 5 days (Monday thru Friday)
  • 3 days (Monday, Wednesday & Friday)
  • 2 days (Tuesdays & Thursdays)

HISTORY & FACILITIES

The Child Development Center opened in fall of 2007. It includes 2 lecture rooms, 2 observation rooms and the 3 classroom lab school. The six million dollar facility was funded through a collaboration with the State Department of Education, Clovis Unified School District, State Center Community College District, and First Five of Fresno and serves a dual role; providing high quality child development and child-care services for children and as a model demonstration site for students studying child development. The lab school is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.

OUR PHILOSOPHY

Our view of children's development and learning is based on our beliefs which are founded on research and are supported by development theory. It is our belief that young children are competent individuals who grow and learn through exploring and investigating the world around them. We view each child as unique with their own pattern of development, influenced by their socio-cultural experiences. We value each child and their family, and desire connection between home and school. We are committed to supporting children's social-emotional growth and wellbeing.