families at the border.

Bill of Rights Day 2018

Join us as we celebrate our victories, honor our heroes, and gear up for 2019.

Saturday, December 8, 2018
Doors open at 12:30 p.m., program begins at 1 p.m.
Impact Hub
2323 Broadway
Oakland, CA 94612

GET TICKETS:
https://ms.clicks.actions.aclu.org/t/gcH1AAgbaVGHkQDH1rHK4~EUDeaEDD7BVRMZ7aaaaSBaBN4K1Zyaa?n=7_v9y80F~amp;X=glibopk~25y6ggcr-UxWnc1Y.iis~amp;f=t~amp;r=

After the program, join us for a reception and enjoy appetizers and an open bar.

Buy tickets today and join us on Saturday, December 8.

Please note that tickets will not be sold at the door.

RESERVE A SPOT:
https://ms.clicks.actions.aclu.org/t/gcH1AAgbaVGHkQDH1rHK4~EUDeaEDD7BVRMZ7aaaaSBaBN4K1Zyaa?n=7_v9y80F~amp;X=glibopk~25y6ggcr-UxWnc1Y.iis~amp;f=u~amp;r=

Getting to Bill of Rights Day: Take BART to 19th Street — the Impact Hub is a
6-minute (0.3 miles) walk from 19th Street BART in downtown Oakland. The venue
is easily accessible by the 980, 880, or 580 freeways. There are limited
parking options, which include street parking and a metered parking lot behind
the Impact Hub (enter on 24th street). Parking can range between $5-15 per
vehicle.

If you have any questions about the event, please contact Steven at
smedei...@aclunc.org.

See you there,

Abdi Soltani
Executive Director, ACLU of Northern California

- - - - -

This email was sent to: archive@mail-archive.com Please note: If you forward or
distribute, the links will open a page with your information filled in.

We respect your right to privacy – view our policy:
https://ms.clicks.actions.aclu.org/t/gcH1AAgbaVGHkQDH1rHK4~EUDeaEDD7BVRMZ7aaaaSBaBN4K1Zyaa?n=7_v9y80F~amp;X=glibopk~25y6ggcr-UxWnc1Y.iis~amp;f=u~amp;r=

This email was sent by: ACLU of Northern California, 39 Drumm Street, San
Francisco, CA 94111

Unsubscribe:
https://ms.clicks.actions.aclu.org/t/gcH1AAgbaVGHkQDH1rHK4~EUDeaEDD7BVRMZ7aaaaSBaBN4K1Zyaa?n=7_v9y80F~amp;X=glibopk~25y6ggcr-UxWnc1Y.iis~amp;f=v~amp;r=~amp;x=0FyBuC~amp;wAuCxA~amp;vC2ExCu7~amp;U9i906u6u6yujSaG4O