Dear community member,

you are receiving this invitation because you are a subscribed member of the
FFmpeg developers mailing list. This mail refers to the following thread on the
mailing list:

https://lists.ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2018-November/236656.html

You are invited to participate in the "FFmpeg Community Survey". This survey
emerged from the FFmpeg session we had during the last VideoLAN dev days this
year. This survey aims to evaluate the community perception of the hostility
level within our community.

For this survey you are completely anonymous. You wil need your token send to
you to participate in the survey. Nobody, including the people conducting the
survey as well as server admins, are able to link your token to the set of
answers you give.

If you do not feel like a part of the FFmpeg community (any more), please click
the link to opt out of the survey to receive no further mail like this.

If you feel like being part of our community, please follow the link to the
survey and let us know your thoughts! Click here to do the survey:

https://survey.kde.org/index.php/264346?token=mL76jTj1IoF85wZH2ENxy9PtYTS2RsYD&lang=en

Regards,
Thilo Borgmann

If the above link does not work for you, try to manually enter your token at
the survey website:
mL76jTj1IoF85wZH2ENxy9PtYTS2RsYD

If you do not want to participate in this survey and don't want to receive any
more invitations please click the following link:
https://survey.kde.org/index.php/optout/tokens/264346?langcode=en&token=mL76jTj1IoF85wZH2ENxy9PtYTS2RsYD

If you are blacklisted but want to participate in this survey and want to
receive invitations please click the following link:
https://survey.kde.org/index.php/optin/tokens/264346?langcode=en&token=mL76jTj1IoF85wZH2ENxy9PtYTS2RsYD