You need to activate your iTunes ID account
LOGO
Account Confirmation Required !

Hello,

We are sad to say this but we are unable to verify that your account information belongs to you

Reminder: In order to keep updated please take a 5 minutes from your time and confirm your account by simply clicks.

When you've done that, you can manage your account quickly and easily on My Account. If we don't hear from you whiting the next few days your account will be converted to read-only account . until another notice.

Thanks,
Libby Barr
Managing Director, Customer Care

Please don't reply. We won't see it

If you need to get in touch, click the 'Contact us' button above.

© USA Telecommunications plc 2017. (company number 1800000).

All this information was correct on the date we sent this email.