Design Buy Build   The only publication of its kind supported by over 50 of
the most respected building and design associations.

Dear Marketing Manager

I am just closing our May edition which is always our biggest and best
edition throughout the year in generating high volumes of enquiries leading
to many new contracts within the industry.

I have just had someone let me down on artwork for a full colour quarter
page which is in a prime position within the editorial matter.

If you can supply artwork or some of the following information below by
Friday 30th April. I would be able to offer this Full Colour Quarter Page at
the Special Offer Rate of £195 (Normal Rate £675)

If you do not have artwork already designed, our reprographics department
can design your quarter page at no extra charge. All we would require is a
colour image along with company logo and up to 120 words of text.

Our May edition will be distributed at the start of May to our unique named
requested circulation of over 62,000 of the most up to date key buyers and
specifiers within the industry: Including Self-Builders, Architects, House
Builders, Developers, Housing Associations, Interior Designers, Local
Authorities & Refurbishment Contractors.

To back up our beautiful printed perfect bound edition the publication is
also available on the leading digital platforms, Readly, Joomag & Issuu.
Your advert would feature a hyperlink to your website so our readers can
view your whole product range within seconds. Each action by a reader is
recorded and tracked. Please  <https://joom.ag/j3aI> CLICK HERE to view the
latest edition.

If you would like to take up this offer, please email me your confirmation
as soon as possible as I am only able to offer this special offer rate to
the first company to respond. Thank You.

Best Regards

Fiona Meadows

01227 936977

 <http://www.designbuybuild.co.uk> www.designbuybuild.co.uk

If you do not wish to target our readers, please
<mailto:unsubscr...@dbb.mhglobalmc5.co.uk?subject=Unsubscribe%20DBB> Click
Here to unsubscribe.

This email was sent to: archive@mail-archive.com

To ensure good email delivery you need to follow the basic rules for content
of your emails. If you know the recipient's name, address them by name. It
is also useful to mention where you got the email address of the recipient.
At the end of the email include your postal address.  Do not forget to add
an unsubscribe link, and most importantly, remove those who decided to
unsubscribe.