Hi Marketing Manager,

Hope you are well I know this is short notice was wondering whether you were
able to help me out I have a position I need to fill by end of play
Thursday.

Our publication has a unique audience of 61,000 which consists of interior
designers, architects, design professionals, design stores, furniture makers
and high-end consumers, related industry professionals as well as thousands
of paid for monthly subscribers.

I would like to include you within our next edition of Art of Design which
is our End of Year Review.

I would require is 150 words of text, an image, company logo + contact
details then our graphics department will design this into the house style
and send you a proof before this goes to print free of charge.

View our current issue online <https://joom.ag/MpjI>  CLICK HERE

As I do need to fill this position urgently, I can offer this position at
just £85.00.

Please confirm if you can help me out on this occasion and I would be able
to include this in the printed and the digital edition.

Kind Regards

Katie Essex

Editorial Manager

T: +44 (0) 203 907 9161

Web:  <http://www.theartofdesignmagazine.com> www.theartofdesignmagazine.com

This email we sent to: archive@mail-archive.com

If you wish to unsubscribe please reply with the request and I will remove
your email address from any further marketing from Art of Design.

Thank you.

MH Media Global Ltd, Innovation House, Discovery Park, Sandwich, Kent, CT13
9FD, UK.

Registered in England No. 07527847      |      VAT No. 107659600