LinkedIn

 Hi dear,

 I already sent you the new list via linkedIn network.
 Also please view my client is interested in the new product.

 Regards,

 Mrs.Vivian

  Image result for mr phillips  View profile  | Connect

Miss Meng

You have a new message from Miss Meng

Experience LinkedIn messaging features

Kelvin M. Huan
Procurement Manager at MBB Grater Ltd, is Miss Meng's client
who wants to get new price list of your Product.
View Catalog

Keep abreast of the dynamic workplace! Come and experience LinkedIn APP.
iOS . Android
Unsubscribe   |   Help

You have set up to receive e-mail news digest friends.

Recipients of this message is Sarita Lam (Chinese Lecturer - Ramkhamhaeng Institute of Languages, Ramkhamhaeng University). Find out why include this information in the mail.

LinkedIn

© LinkedIn Mailing Address: China Beijing Yizhuang Economic and Technological Development Zone, the Sheng North Street, Building 1, Room 188 layer 817. LinkedIn and the LinkedIn logo are registered trademarks of LinkedIn.