Good Day

We spoke with your colleague on the phone and we were asked to
contact you.

We plan to place our official order for the year 2020.
Your company provided us with your pricelists and offer November
2021 (See attached your pricelist for your reference)

Find your attached pricelist and update us if they are still
workable for our new order?
We hope you can retain the previous quoted price in 2018.

We have cleared all old debts, find attached herewith our proof
of payment too.

NOTE: Our Company Name Changed February 15, 2020. All old
documents remain valid.
We are clearing all outstanding bill payments owed to our
previous company name.

Thank you.

Warm Regards,

Amerlyn

Caldbeck Macgregor (M) Sdn Bhd

No.9, Jalan Pemaju U1/15, Seksyen U1,

Hicom Glenmarie Industrial Park,

40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.

Tel : +603-5569 2283 (Ext:315)  Fax : +603-5569 2383