Contract Hi , I hope you are doing great. I have some experienced consultants
with different technologies. Please find the below listed consultants and let
me know if you or your colleagues have any positions with these skill sets.
Looking forward to working with you...! Technology Resources available are:
.NET Full Stack Developer Java Developer DevOps Engineer Scrum Master SQL
Developer Certified Salesforce Developer Business Analyst QA Network Engineer
System Engineer Thanks   Praveen Raj | Sales Recruiter W 732.479.5649 |
r...@techsmartglobal.com 666 Plainsboro Rd, Suite #1116, Plainsboro, New Jersey
08536 Techsmart Global Inc | 666 Pliansboro Rd, Suite 1365, Plainsboro, NJ
08536 Unsubscribe archive@mail-archive.com Update Profile | Constant Contact
Data Notice Sent by r...@techsmartglobal.com