Hi , Hope you remember we placed our consultants. I have experienced
consultants on below technologies who can go onsite, Hybrid and remote. Please
let me know if you have any contract positions.   Technologies which i have on
my bench:   Salesforce Developer .Net Developer Java Developer Power BI/SQL
Developer Date Engineer/Analyst UI Developer Business Analyst iOS Developer
Scrum Master/Project Manager DevOps Engineer Salesforce Business Analyst Nikhil
Ramagiri | Team Lead - Sales W 732.753.0045 | nik...@techsmartglobal.com 666
Plainsboro Rd, Suite #1116, Plainsboro, New Jersey 08536  Techsmart Global Inc
archive@mail-archive.com Update Profile | Constant Contact Data Notice Sent by
nik...@techsmartglobal.com