From: archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org
[mailto:archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org] On Behalf Of
Bowman, George
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 10:15 AM
To: 'archivesspace_users_group@lyralists.lyrasis.org'
<archivesspace_users_group@lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Subject: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] paths too long to unzip?

I'm trying to unzip the ArchivesSpace 1.51, and I get errors on two .yml files
in the zip-file.

The only option I have is to skip them and move on.  I'd like to go back to the
zip and find them and copy them out individually, but I can't seem to search
the zip - there is some windows trick that is eluding me.

The two files having really long path names (path + filename) are

is_set_to_an_open-uri_d_URI_s_URI.yml

overrides_the_inferred_system_ID_if_set_explicitly...

Has anybody else gotten around this problem?  Or does anybody know where in the
filestructure they live, so I can get them out of the zip-file?  Do the names
really have to be this long?

[cid:image003.jpg@01D2125F.E5CF3200]
[cid:image004.jpg@01D2125F.E5CF3200]

n  George Bowman

n  Library and Archives Systems Support Branch

n  Collections Systems Division, OCIO

n  Smithsonian Institution