From the paths, it looks like those files are in the spec tests for one of the
Saxon gems, so I don’t think this is a required file in production: those tests
aren’t going to be run. I don’t know if there is a simple way to filter these
sorts of files out of the production build.

archivesspace-v1.5.1$ find . -name '*_*_*_*.yml' -print
./gems/gems/saxon-xslt-0.7.2-java/spec/fixtures/cassettes/Saxon_SourceHelper/returning_a_StreamSource/for_input_backed_by_an_InputStream/converts_an_open-uri_d_Uri_correctly.yml
./gems/gems/saxon-xslt-0.7.2-java/spec/fixtures/cassettes/Saxon_SourceHelper/returning_a_StreamSource/StreamSource_systemId/for_inputs_where_we_can_infer_the_path_or_URI/is_set_to_an_open-uri_d_URI_s_URI.yml
./gems/gems/saxon-xslt-0.7.2-java/spec/fixtures/cassettes/Saxon_SourceHelper/returning_a_StreamSource/StreamSource_systemId/for_inputs_where_we_can_infer_the_path_or_URI/overrides_the_inferred_system_ID_if_set_explicitly.yml

On Sep 19, 2016, at 10:23 AM, Reese, Terry P.