Hello everyone,
Thanks to everyone who contacted me earlier.  I am happy to say that my 
location woes are resolved.  From my limited experience with the technical side 
of databases, what we ended up doing was roll back our server to the backup 
from overnight.  That actually didn’t erase the location records, so then we 
deleted the indexer_state directory, which reindexed the solr back to the 
earlier version.  That could be a bunch of goobledy-gook I just said, sorry 
about that, but I mean to say that (very happily), we are now rid of 6,500 
bogus location records and I have learned to test my big ideas on our test 
server first!
Have a great evening!
Archivesspace_Users_Group mailing list

Reply via email to