Good morning, thank you all for your help earlier about adding permissions for
the Top Containers.
I have a new question.  At some point, I believe a section of a finding aid may
have been supressed (but either is not now or otherwise somehow still shows up
in Print to PDF), and that particular series and subcomponents display a
message: “An error occurred loading this record.”  I am able to expand the
series but not edit it while it displays this message and the error persists
even if I log out and log back in again or change browsers.  Would any of you
have any ideas or workarounds?  I am thinking about exporting it as EAD and
editing it that way, but out of wariness about linking/unlinking the Agents or
Subjects, I would prefer to not do this. Thanks for your thoughts!
Lydia