We've started having a bizarre, intermittent problem when adding sibling
records.  We'll have a record highlighted in Edit mode, and click on Add
Sibling.  A blank archival object record appears and then a few seconds later,
all the fields populate with the data from the previous record.  If we try
deleting and typing over the data and saving a new record, it instead
overwrites the old one. So we are effectively prevented from adding a sibling
record.

Has anyone else ever seen anything like this?  We're a Lyrasis hosted site, and
we're already walked through the process with Lyrasis support desk and they
couldn't figure out what was going wrong.  We've tried different browsers, and
have already checked the repository settings, Pro-populate Records in NOT
checked anywhere.

Susan Lawlor
Technical Services Librarian
99 Thomas Nelson Drive