From: archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org
[mailto:archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org] On Behalf Of
Kari R Smith
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 11:01 AM
To: Archivesspace Users Group (archivesspace_users_group@lyralists.lyrasis.org)
Subject: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] Data migration problem ATK - ArchivesSpace
only specific Resource records not transferred

In our recent data migration from ATK to ArchivesSpace there were 6 Resource
records that did not transfer.  We have the IDs of the records.  The
components, Names, Accession records associated all transferred.

Is there a way to run the migrator tool for just the 6 specific collections?
Or am I best off doing an EAD XML export from ATK and then Importing those into

Kari R. Smith
Digital Archivist, Institute Archives and Special Collections
Massachusetts Institute of Technology Libraries
617.253.5690   smithkr at mit.edu   http://libraries.mit.edu/archives/