From: archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org
[mailto:archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org] On Behalf Of
Noah Huffman
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 2:50 PM
To: Archivesspace Users Group <archivesspace_users_group@lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Subject: Re: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] Data migration problem ATK -
ArchivesSpace only specific Resource records not transferred

Hi Kari,

I'm not aware of a way to run the AT migration tool on a subset of resource
records.

I think your options are:

1.      Figure out why the 6 records did not migrate (did you see any issues
reported in the migration error log?), fix the issues, and run the entire ATK
to ASpace migration again

2.      Export the 6 resources from ATK as EAD and import the EAD into ASpace.

If you choose option 2, you'll lose some of the relationships you may have
established in ATK between the resource record and other record types,
particularly accession records.

We encountered a similar problem during our ATK to ASpace migration and chose
option 1, iteratively solving the problems reported in the migration error log
and then re-running the migration tool.

-Noah

Noah Huffman
Archivist for Metadata, Systems, and Digital Records
David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library
Duke University | 919-660-5982
http://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/