Hello,

We've just migrated to v.1.5.1, so we need to create a whole bunch of
container profiles. I know others have been in this exact same situation,
and most of our boxes are the same as at every other repository.

   - Does anyone have a list/spreadsheet/etc of container profiles they're
   willing to share, so I don't have to look up dimensions on a vendor website
   (or worse, head into the stacks with a yardstick)?
   - Is there no way to import multiple container profiles at once from the
   ASpace staff interface? Or is the only way with the API?

Thanks,
Celia

--
Celia Caust-Ellenbogen
Friends Historical Library of Swarthmore College