Good afternoon.  We are looking into migrating records from Inmagic
DBTextworks into Archivesspace.  As we do not have an in-house IT
department and this is outside the staff?s capabilities we are drafting an
RFP for IT assistance.  Has anyone else on the list drafted an RFP for IT
support?  Does anyone have any tips or ideas about things to consider when
outsourcing IT support?
Thank you,
Tammy

Tammy L. Hamilton
Archivist
Hershey Community Archives
63 West Chocolate Avenue | Hershey, PA 17033
tel: 717.508.1988

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential
and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee. Access,
copying, or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by
any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient
please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.