From: archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org
<archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org> on behalf of Daniel L
Thacker <daniel.thac...@tamuk.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, August 8, 2017 6:34:37 PM
To: archivesspace_users_group@lyralists.lyrasis.org
Subject: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] I can't find this element in the AS EAD

I am looking for the the File Format Name for a digital object using AS 2.0.1
(see attached Untitled 1 picture).  I can't find it in the EAD export.  It
should be right here (see attached untitled picture).  We are migrating from
File Maker Pro into AS.  We are almost there but we are missing this part.

Thank you for your time and interest

Daniel Thacker

Digital Archivist

James C. Jernigan Library