From: <archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org> on behalf of
Kevin Clair <kevin.cl...@du.edu>
Date: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at 12:14 PM
To: Archivesspace Users Group <archivesspace_users_group@lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Subject: Re: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] Linking related accessions below
collection level

Hello,

We would also be interested in this; it’s one of the features we lost in
migrating from our last system (besides batch editing) that gets requested the
most. We’re currently capturing this information in the Disposition Note of
each Accession record, but we would definitely like to link to accessioned
materials more directly than just at the Resource level.  -k