From: archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org
[mailto:archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org] On Behalf Of
Kevin Clair
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2018 4:34 PM
To: Archivesspace Users Group <archivesspace_users_group@lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Subject: Re: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] Processing notes

Hi Christie,

At the University of Denver we use it in both Resource and Archival Object
records as a note to other archivists indicating processing or cataloging tasks
that were left unfinished for one reason or another, or other administrative
things that we don’t want published in the PUI. The idea is that if the actions
listed in the Repository Processing Note get taken, we remove the text that’s
there.

We have a report that pulls the information from that field for review that we
run periodically when setting processing priorities:
https://github.com/duspeccoll/archivesspace_reports/tree/master/resources/resource_processing_notes_report

-k