From: <archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org> on behalf of
"Drmacich, Jessika" <j...@williams.edu>
Date: Friday, January 19, 2018 at 9:37 AM
To: Archivesspace Users Group <archivesspace_users_group@lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Subject: Re: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace spreadsheet import plugin

Dear all,

Thanks everyone (especially Steve) for the suggestions about editing the gem
file to remove the version requirement for pry but, pardon my Ruby ignorance,
can someone explain exactly which file to edit and what I need to change
exactly? I've looked around in
archivesspace/plugins/aspace-import-excel/gems/gems/pry-0.11.3-java but i'm not
sure what to edit there (or is it somewhere else?

As always, thank you!

My best,

Jessika

Jessika Drmacich
Records Manager & Digital Resources Archivist
Williams College Libraries
Special Collections
413-597-4725

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 4:00 PM, Drmacich, Jessika