Dear John,

Database migrations are cumulative and in most cases you can upgrade directly
from any one version of ArchivesSpace to any other without having to go through
intervening versions. We call it out in the upgrading documents when that's not
the case.

Upgrading to 2.0 or later from a 1.5.x version will require a full reindex of
your database, however. If you haven't reindexed yet, be sure to do that, and
then see if you're still having this issue. You can do this by deleting the
indexer_state and indexer_pui_state files in your data folder. The weekend is
probably the perfect time to let that run since it does slow down performance
overall.

If reindexing doesn't resolve the issue, let us know and we can put a support
ticket in for this.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibe...@lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibe...@lyrasis.org>
800.999.8558 x2905
678-235-2905
cdibella13 (Skype)

[ASpaceOrgHomeMedium]

[cid:image002.png@01D39036.091DD4A0]
             Applications are now open for the 2018 Catalyst
Fund<https://www.lyrasis.org/Leadership/Pages/Catalyst-Fund.aspx>