Good morning,

As we continue to work on refining Harvard's version of the PUI, I'm somewhat
stymied by the "scroll bar" on the right side of the Collection Organization
presentation.

In Chrome, it actually functions as a scroll bar; however, in FireFox, it
doesn't seem to, and there also doesn't seem to be any way to do a CSS
selection so that I can at least change the color to make it more noticeable as
a clue that there might be more stuff "below the fold".

Has anyone figured out a solution to this?  I'm not going to tell our users
"Just use Chrome if you want this to make sense".

Thanks,
Bobbi