Hi Trevor,

I’ve been meaning to do something like this for a while so I've made a PR to
make this possible through AppConfig:

https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/pull/1128

My goal was deprecating our use of and_search (the fewer plugins the better
generally speaking) but it should allow for what you’re doing there without
having to maintain it through a plugin (I used your params for the spec).
Feedback on the PR welcome!

Separately, I do think there’s a potential gotcha with param duplication as
‘add_solr_param’ doesn’t do any filtering, but that’s the current state of
things.

Mark

LYRASIS

On Feb 9, 2018, at 8:06 AM, Trevor Thornton