Do you mean the main list of subjects in the staff interface (Browse >>
Subjects) or the subjects linked to a record? Or something else?

If it's the main subject list in the staff interface, there are options at
the top to sort the list, though the default is alphabetical ('Terms
Ascending'), at least in the most recent versions.

On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 9:53 AM, Dean DeBolt <ddeb...@uwf.edu> wrote:

> The subject listing in our ArchivesSpace is not alphabetical but
> appears almost random.  Can anyone tell me the tweak to fix
> that?
>
> Deam
>
> Dean DeBolt, University Librarian (Professor)/University Archivist
> UWF Archives and West Florida History Center
> University of West Florida Library
> 11000 University Parkway
> Pensacola, FL  32514-5750
> ddeb...@uwf.edu;   850-474-2213 <(850)%20474-2213>
>
> West Florida History Center is the largest and most comprehensive
> history collection about Pensacola and the West Florida region.
> http://libguides.uwf.edu/universityarchives
>
> Digital collections can be found at:  http://archives.uwf.edu/Archon/
> <http://143.88.66.76/Archon/>

Trevor Thornton
Applications Developer, Digital Library Initiatives
North Carolina State University Libraries