Hello again, ArchivesSpace members,

I'm assembling a test corpus of finding aids and other records for use in the
visual layout project with Cherry Hill Company. This data will be useful in
helping those we're working with understand the diversity of forms that
archival collections and their descriptions and other metadata take and
designing to suit a range of needs.

Since time is of the essence, I'm focusing on files known to successfully
import in any format that ArchivesSpace accepts - EAD finding aids, accessions
in CSV format, digital objects in CSV format, or MARCXML records. You can
either send me your source files known to import successfully or export records
from your ArchivesSpace in EAD or MARCXML and send them my way for this
purpose. No record is too small or too big - or too weird - as long as it's
something you manage in ArchivesSpace. Since some types of records do not
import/export with collection descriptions, examples of ways you use things
like classifications, events, and collection management records with your
example records, as well as what you include in your repository record, would
also be useful. Please limit example records to no more than 5 per type per
submitter, please.

The intent is to use these records to populate the test instance for this staff
interface project and nothing else, but if you're willing for them to be used
for any testing purposes, please indicate that when you send them and we may
reuse them when other circumstances inevitably come up.

If you'd like your example records to be included, please send them to me by
Friday, March 23. Thanks for your help!

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
800.999.8558 x2905