Hi,

We have an accession record that has over 1300 containers assigned to it in the
instance module. The record takes almost 3 minutes to load in the staff
interface, the same amount of time if you enter data and save. Sometimes, heavy
interaction with this record causes ASpace to crash. We've doubled our memory
to mitigate this, but there appears to be a correlation between the amount of
instances we have and the slow load time.

I'm wondering if anyone else in the community has experienced this and/or if
ASpace is aware of this.

Thanks!

Best,

Jordon

Jordon Steele
Hodson Curator of the University Archives
Sheridan Libraries
Johns Hopkins University
3400 N Charles St
Baltimore, MD 21218