From: <archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org> on behalf of
Jason Loeffler <j...@minorscience.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 3:11 PM
To: Archivesspace Users Group <archivesspace_users_group@lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Subject: Re: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] "lost" collections after transferring
between repositories/upgrades?

In 1.5.1 there was a major issue with "losing" connections between repositories
and digital objects when digital objects were transferred between repositories.

https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/projects/AR/issues/AR-1405

But what you describe may be an indexing issue. Brute force approach, but have
you rebuilt the index from scratch?

Jason

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 2:54 PM, Tang, Lydia