Hi Olivia,

I think you have the right idea here. We use a wiki for instructions on
using ArchivesSpace. We were using Archivists' Toolkit prior to AS so some
of these terms were familiar to people. It take a little bit of time to
adjust, but I found that linking these terms to the concepts they already
knew was helpful. Most obvious was that a resource records was AS speak for
finding aid. As Christie said knowing how the records work together helped
as well. I am happy to share some of my wiki documents with you if you like.

Best,

Margaret

Margaret Turman Kidd

Access and Electronic Records Archivist, Special Collections & Archives

VCU Libraries | Tompkins-McCaw Library for the Health Sciences

509 N. 12th Street / Box 980582, Richmond, VA 23298-0582

(804) 828-3152
[image: em_twitter.png] <https://twitter.com/VCUTMLibrary> [image:
em_fb.png] <https://www.facebook.com/VCUTMLib>

<http://www.vcu.edu/>      <http://vaheritage.org>