Hi everyone,

We are looking forward to our 4th annual ArchivesSpace Member Forum! This event
will again be held in conjunction with the SAA conference. Like last year,
we're looking to do a program that combines workshops, sessions, discussion
groups, and program updates. It will be free and open to all staff of
ArchivesSpace member institutions. Date and location will be announced shortly.

I'm looking for some ArchivesSpace members to assist me with developing the
format and program, organizing face-to-face and online events, and, ideally,
helping with logistics at the forum itself. If you're not planning to go to SAA
this year, we could certainly still use help before and afterwards, but as you
would imagine it's really useful to have as many people there to pitch in on
the day of as we can. The overall time commitment will be less than 5 hours a
month through August, plus any time spent at the forum itself.

Please email me at christine....@lyrasis.org<mailto:christine....@lyrasis.org>
if you'd like to be involved and let me know whether or not you plan to attend
SAA or otherwise be in Washington DC in August. I'm aiming to convene a first
(zoom) meeting of the planning group later this month. Response requested by
April 25th. Please let me know if you have any questions, and thank you for
considering.

Best wishes,

Kim

Christine Kim
ArchivesSpace Community Engagement Coordinator
christine....@lyrasis.org<mailto:christine....@lyrasis.org>
800.999.8558 x4820
404.592.4820
Skype: ckim.lyrasis