It’s working for me in v2.3.2, but I believe it was also working in 2.3.1 as
well.
However, PDF generation in the staff webapp is dependent on the resource
producing valid EAD that gets piped to XSLT-FO stylesheet, so if you are having
problems, it’s a good idea to export EAD first and try to validate the xml.

I know of some cases where mixed content in a resource note will generate
invalid EAD.

— Steve Majewski