Hi Christine,

I wonder if organizers might consider providing a remote access option for
these fora in the future. I was looking at the upcoming Boston event and there
are a number of topics that I think would be of interest to others outside that
region (and possibly to some within who don't have the ability to travel for
whatever reason). I suspect that future events would draw similar interest.

Cheers,
~Tim