From: archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org
[mailto:archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org] On Behalf Of
Timothy Dilauro
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 11:12 AM
To: Archivesspace Users Group <archivesspace_users_group@lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Cc: Archivesspace Member Reps
<archivesspace_member_r...@lyralists.lyrasis.org>;
archivesspace_...@lyralists.lyrasis.org;
archivesspace_bot_memb...@lyralists.lyrasis.org;
archivesspace_...@lyralists.lyrasis.org
Subject: Re: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] Southern California Regional Forum --
Save the date! June 28

Hi Christine,

I wonder if organizers might consider providing a remote access option for
these fora in the future. I was looking at the upcoming Boston event and there
are a number of topics that I think would be of interest to others outside that
region (and possibly to some within who don't have the ability to travel for
whatever reason). I suspect that future events would draw similar interest.

Cheers,
~Tim

On Apr 12, 2018, at 1:18 PM, Christine Kim