It looks like xmx gets set to 24g by default if no env var exists when it
starts up…

From: <archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org> on behalf of
"Holland, Andrew S" <andrew-holl...@uiowa.edu>
Date: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 at 2:36 PM
To: Archivesspace Users Group <archivesspace_users_group@lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Subject: Re: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] Errors editing older resource records
v.2.3.1

For what it's worth, I'm seeing something similar when attempting to delete
some locations:

Unable to delete locations:
/locations/12 - Record deletion failed:
Java::ComMysqlJdbcExceptionsJdbc4::MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException:
Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails
(`as_2x`.`top_container_housed_at_rlshp`, CONSTRAINT
`top_container_housed_at_rlshp_ibfk_2` FOREIGN KEY (`location_id`) REFERENCES
`location` (`id`))

and:

translation missing:
en.validation_errors.record_deletion_failed__java__commysqljdbcexceptionsjdbc4__mysqlintegrityconstraintviolationexception__cannot_delete_or_update_a_parent_row__a_foreign_key_constraint_fails_(`as_2x`.`top_container_housed_at_rlshp`__constraint_`top_container_housed_at_rlshp_ibfk_2`_foreign_key_(`location_id`)_references_`location`_(`id`))

Andrew Holland
University of Iowa Libraries