Dear ArchivesSpace community,

At our Annual Member Forum, we announced our idea to facilitate an
"implementation buddy" program to help connect our ArchivesSpace community
members so we can work through challenges together. We shared our thoughts on
how stepping up as a mentor comes with the expectations that may exceed the
bandwidth that most of our extremely busy community currently may have. Our
vision for "implementation buddies" aims to lift that burden of mentorship
while connecting members who can help each other out in balanced harmony.

You are welcome to begin submitting your individual interest to be an
"implementation buddy" through this Implementation Buddy sign-up
sheet<https://tinyurl.com/aspace-buddy>. We will regularly circulate this list
to individuals who have submitted their interest through this sign-up sheet.

We are also offering a webinar on September 26 at 1-1:30pm ET (10-10:30am PT)
to provide a background on the ASpace Implementation Buddy program as well as a
detailed overview on how you can get involved, including a walkthrough of the
ArchivesSpace Member Directory form (link to
announcement<http://archivesspace.org/?p=3166>) and the Implementation Buddy
sign-up sheet<https://tinyurl.com/aspace-buddy>.

A formal announcement for the webinar, including webinar viewing link, to
follow. If you have any questions, please contact Kim at
christine....@lyrasis.org<mailto:christine....@lyrasis.org>.

Best wishes,
Christine Kim

Christine Kim
ArchivesSpace Community Engagement Coordinator
christine....@lyrasis.org<mailto:christine....@lyrasis.org>
800.999.8558 x4820
404.592.4820
Skype: ckim.lyrasis