Is it possible to format the title of a component? For example, if a title is a
published work, make the text italics? In AT, we could put something like this
for a component title:  <title ns2:actuate="onrequest" render="italics">The
Alert</title>

In ASpace, this structure causes an error when printing to PDF. I removed the
ns2:actuate="onrequest" which removed the error condition but no italics in
pdf. I tired putting back in actuate="onrequest" but still no italics. This is
in the staff interface ( Completely different problem in PUI PDF).

Is there another way to do in ASpace. We'd like that title to display as The
Alert (in italics).

Ed Busch
Electronic Records Archivist, MLIS
Michigan State University Archives