We are currently running AS 2.2.1.  We merged the following change into our
instance.  This change prioritized search results so that collection
objects appeared before other object types.

   - https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/pull/1002

This change is now a part of the code base.

We are in the process of upgrading to AS 2.5.1.  I see that this override
to solrconfig.xml is present in that release.  But, when I run a search in
our test 2.5.1 instance, I do not see the expected search result ordering.

Can you think of some other change that needs to be made to activate this
default sort?

Thanks, Terry

--
Terry Brady