Greetings,

The ArchivesSpace Governance Board would like to invite members to participate
in a Community Discussion about strategic directions for ArchivesSpace!

At the last ArchivesSpace Governance Board meeting, we discussed options for
doing more tactical strategic planning that incorporates member feedback.  We'd
now like to gather input from the membership via a real-time discussion on
strategic topics that are of interest to you. We'd love to have members from as
many of our different membership levels and types of organizations as possible
represented.

This is not a presentation but a facilitated discussion designed to better
understand the high-level interests and concerns of our members. Examples of
areas to consider could include integrations, engagement strategies or future
proofing.

Board members Gordon Daines (Brigham Young University), Kat Stefko (Bowdoin
College) and Robert Miller (LYRASIS) will join the discussion.

Community Discussion

When:  Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Time: 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. EST (Noon. -  1:00 p.m. PST)

Where:    https://zoom.us/j/123795032

Dial by your location

       +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

       +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 123 795 032

No registration is required, though the session is limited to the first 100
participants. Please feel free to bring together your colleagues to participate
as a group. This discussion will be recorded and available for viewing at a
later date.

Please note: We are using Zoom Video Communications to host this discussion. If
this is your first time using Zoom, please join this Test meeting to make sure
you are all set up: https://zoom.us/test

We hope to see you there!

Laurie Gemmill Arp
Director, Collections Services & Community Supported Software
laurie....@lyrasis.org<mailto:laurie....@lyrasis.org>
800.999.8558 x 2908
laurie.gemmill1 Skype

[cid:image002.png@01D39036.091DD4A0]