few imports were successful, but then a few failed due to these errors:

Date: one or more required (or enter a Title)
Title: must not be an empty string (or enter a Date)

These records have titles and dates. Can anyone shed some light on how I
resolve this issue? Feel free to email me with suggestions!

Thanks!

Ryan S. Flahive
Archivist
INSTITUTE OF AMERICAN INDIAN ARTS
83 Avan Nu Po Road, Santa Fe, NM 87508
P. 505-424-2392
E. rflah...@iaia.edu
www.iaia.edu

IAIA's Mission: To empower creativity and leadership in Native arts and
cultures through higher education, lifelong learning, and outreach.