Jessica,

Do the missing Archival Objects and Note fields have their "Publish?"
checkbox ticked off in the staff interface?  If not, then they won't appear
in the PUI.  For the fields that are missing part of their information in
the PUI, it could be that only some of the sub-notes have their "Publish?"
boxes checked off; e.g., a Scope and Content note could have its "Publish?"
box ticked off, but some of its sub-notes may not.

If a collection doesn't have any information that you wouldn't want
available via the PUI, you can use the "Publish All" button on the Resource
screen to automatically check every "Publish?" box in a collection.  If the
missing notes are unpublished, then this will make them all available via
the PUI.

Thanks,
--Alex

On Thu, Aug 15, 2019 at 12:25 PM Jessica Wagner Webster <
jessica.wagnerwebs...@baruch.cuny.edu> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> We've recently upgraded to v.2.5.2 and are starting to prepare our content
> for access via the Public User Interface. I have several collection-level
> records published so that I can see what they look like in the PUI.
> However, for some reason, none of my records are displaying all of the
> fields visible on the staff side- abstracts, biog/hist notes, etc.
> Sometimes only some of those records are visible. Also, none of the records
> have an active Collection Organization tab, even though many of them have
> multiple series, subseries, and boxes/folders. I'm betting there's some
> sort of box I haven't checked somewhere along the way, but I'm not sure how
> to make this info visible. Any tips? Thanks.
>

> Jessica Wagner Webster
>
> Digital Initiatives Librarian, Assistant Professor
>
> Baruch College, Newman Library
>
> New York, NY 10010
>
> jessica.wagnerwebs...@baruch.cuny.edu

Alexander Duryee